Sunday, October 24, 2010

Twittaahhhh??? Followerrrsss???? HAPPINESSSSS???

Alone on a Saturday night...





-Hey Spinning Rainbow Ball of Death!
Well..it kind of sucks now that you're here.  But before that, my day was marvelous!
-Yes you silly ball! I have something big to tell you!!
*Looks to the right and slowly looks back at the spinning ball of death*
-No Ball, Laundry Day is on Monday.... BUT I HAVE A FOLLOWER!!!



*sigh* Anyway.. 
So, thank you to my first follower, even though you're one of my best friends from high school.  I have a feeling that a lot of people who are going to start reading my blogs are people who don't use blog spot.  I was told that I should use tumblr instead of blogspot.  I do have a tumblr account, but I don't like it.  Even though I can say I am somewhat computer savvy, it confuses the hell out of me, and blogspot is much easier to use.  That, and I'm too lazy to figure out tumblr, and my blogspot account was here first.
MOVING ON......
Remember when I said that the format of this blog will keep changing every day? As you can see from the beginning, I am beginning to use pictures instead of COLORFUL LETTERS to have conversations with myself.  
By the way, photo credit to the Spinning Rainbow Ball of Death comes from Allie Brosh’s blog.  You should read it, its kind of fantastic.  I actually laugh out loud whenever I read her stories.
Here is the link to her blog:
I should probably get back to the point of the blog.
But since I just left to go buy pointless things from Claires and CVS, I have no idea what I was about to talk about.
*looks up to subject title*
OMG!!!
So, after my only class of the day I went to go check my twitter..


...twitter?

twittaaahhhhhhhhhh
I looked at my followers and I have had 3 MORE FOLLOWERS since the last time I logged in.
I looked to see who was actually following me and it looked like one of those spam followers
...sad face...
But I’m just going to pretend that I’m really popular and by the end of next week, I’ll have a million followers.
...Just kidding, its not like I’m a Disney Channel star or anything..



-Yes..Nick Jonas..




-*sigh* yes...he’s very pretty.




For now, I’m just going to keep posting regularly for now and hope for the best.
I’m sorry if you feel as if my blogs are kind of all over the place.  If you can read my mind, you would get a headache from how much is going on in there.  I’m trying my best to be organized, but come on, its the first few blogs.  Rome wasn’t built in a day you know!
so..last few notes
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER (twiter? twittaahhhh)
@nicolerose28
If you have a blogspot account, please follow me 
aaanndd...thats it! 
Peace, Love and twittaaahhhhhhh
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment