Thursday, October 21, 2010

MY FIRST POSTTT MAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

So..I think I'll start this very quickly and say that just 5 minutes ago, I was inspired to start blogging.  This is a very silly thing of me to do because I have my advising meeting in 10 minutes so I think I will start now and finish later.  I also don't think that this blog will be very good because I am so excited about blogging that I can't see myself using proper spelling or grammar.

...shit, its 12:53...

..we shall continue this later..


*vanishes*
*pops up again*
I'm baaaackkkkk
Ugh, there was this commercial that plays every summer that was from this carnival and it had this creepy child voice saying "we're baaaaackkkk"


It still creeps the shit out of me.
So anyway, I would like to talk about why I am blogging:
Q: Is it because you have no life?
Yes...I mean, NO! I have a life, I just want to share it with my...zero followers.  
*sigh* 
Also, I have a lot of shit on my mind, meaning I live in my head.  I feel that it is best for those who know me, mostly my mother, to know what has been going on in my life and what my thoughts are....through RANDOM STORIES and other shit...
This blog is not about bashing people that I know, because if I know from past experiences, doing that would get you into deep deep deep shit.
So, unless I have their permission, names and certain (recent) situations will not be said on this blog.  
I'm going to try to.....
CURSE YOU SPINNING RAINBOW BALL OF DEATH STOPPING ME FROM BLOGGING!!!!!!!!
....30 seconds later from watching the spinning rainbow of death.....
*stares at the curser.....begins typing again.....all of a sudden the computer freezes and the spinning rainbow ball of death appears laughing*
Me: Why are you doing this rainbow ball?????
SRBOD: Because I am the internet at your school and we suck.
Me: Well, I knew that.   But why would you prevent me from writing my brand new blog?
SRBOD: Who’s going to read it? You have no followers!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Me: I know how I’ll stop this.
*copies and pastes the entire blog and closes Safari.  Then pastes it into Microsoft Word*
SRBOD: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
*SRBOD disappears*
Me: Serves you right, you bastard.
...That was an example of what the inside of my head is like.
So, before I was rudely interrupted, I thought about trying to introduce you to what my blog is going to be about.  
But I don’t even fucking know.  
Just for right now I’m going to write and see what happens.  Maybe the title or subject matter will change once I actually start getting into this shit.
Q: Do you expect to be famous from this?
hmmm....
*mind wonders to a time where I have more than 26 followers on twitter....and I have my own wikipedia page*
Nah, I just want people to know who I really am.  I’m really a different person when I’m not around people.  I hope you can see that =).
Okay, this is where I end for the day.  Mostly because I have to go to English soon...
I hope you click the “Follow Button” wherever that is on this page.  Find it yourself.
Follow me on twitter!!!
@nicolerose28 
Peace, Love and Honey Nut Cheerios,
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Your blog almost made me have a seizure. It's text, not ecstasy. Calm down.

    ReplyDelete