Monday, November 1, 2010

Mer..

Sorry I had to delete yesterday's blog

I had some problems with it (mostly because it was a little bit harsh)

I remember saying that "I wasn't going to bash anybody as I was making this blog" In which, I don't think I did because a lot of what I said was already out in the open, so its not like it was a secret.  Apparently, because of the way I worded it, some were hurt by other stuff I said that I thought were general pet peeves that everyone else had.

So this is all I'm going to say about it, I did say at the end of the post that I didn't mean to hurt anyone by posting my pet peeves, but this is what you get for putting yourself out there.

So yes, I'll be back on Wednesday with my GleeCap

follow me on twitter
@nicolerose28

Peace, Love, and ugh..
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment